Friday 15 May 2009

Mad Hatter's Tea Party...

So, my love of tea and all things pretty has had me looking at teacups and saucers lately. Not the most interesting of things you may think, but there are a lot of wonderful things out there.

How about this one?
Nice and simple - but so cute












Can be found here: White Porcelain



These lovely and 'vintage-y'. I love the classic style, and the fruit and the flowers make things seem so summery. I can imagine cream tea in a summer house on a lovely warm day.























Find it here: Not on the High Street

And my final one for tonight...
If you know me, I love all things Paris. Well, this Paris Street Tea Cup byEstherCoombs on Etsy has really caught my eye! It just seems that little bit different and romantic.

















And this beauty can be found here: EstherCoombs' Etsy Page
I'd thoroughly recommend checking out some of the seller's other things on etsy - some beautiful things!


If anyone has any more inspiring designs, let me know! I'm always on the hunt for shiny things to obsess over!



And finally... Friday night... I shall be mostly curled up on the sofa with the new book I'm reading! :)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love the strawberry vintage type ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tea too! Pretty little sets you've chosen. :)

    ReplyDelete